Located in the fertile river valley of the Nursery Capital of the World, Cartwright Nursery was founded in 1950 by John Cartwright as a bare root seedling nursery. Mr. Cartwright was a true pioneer in the modern nursery business era. Using new and proven growing techniques to produce superior liners, large trees and shrubs. Mr. Cartwright's impeccable work ethic and expertise in the art of growing trees and shrubs has been passed down through the Cartwright Nursery family for seven decades and remains the cornerstone of our business today. Our mission has always been, and will continue to be, to deliver high quality products and first-rate customer service. Our seven decades of service in the green goods industry illustrates our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Phillip K. Scott Owner